Why is workplace wellness important to think about at this time?
When Caroline Griffiths at fortysevenpercent and globally renowned virologist, Dr Rob Lambkin-Williams at VirologyConsult Ltd. partnered to encourage ‘WorkplaceWellness’ we were keen to talk to organisations about the impact, cause & prevention of the spread of all respiratory viruses to:
- Protect your employees from the spread of respiratory virus.
- Reduce the financial and performance costs of absenteeism.
- Create healthier workplace environments.
Little did we know that a virus strain known as COVID-19 would disrupt the global socio-economic landscape and quite literally change the way that the world worked.
We are offering a specfic set of packages to help companys in their response to the coronavirus.
- Webinars & Onsite Wellness Training, Events & Wellbeing Workshops
- Access to 24/7 to help from our HealthDesk.
- Company branded sanitiser products, factsheets & vaccination vouchers.
- We offer e’learning & coaching in working from home, transitioning back into the workplace and psychological well being, safety & workplace wellness.
We can also provide:
Factual information & advice to help reduce anxiety, which can impact on attendance & productivity.
We will help your managers to know how to manage workplace disruption & absence in line with your sickness absence policy.
We can help you to know when your employees shouldn’t be in the workplace & what yours & their rights are.
Engage staff to look after self & others by providing practical tips on how they can help prevent the spread of infection.
Inform employees and your leadership on the difference between various virus strains, influenza & common colds to better manage absence reporting.
Provide advice on how to treat staff fairly with both workplace & working from home strategies.